Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Keys to the Past - Michelle O'Driscoll

We have been coated with snow and ice up here in the most North Eastern point of North America.
As I type we are having another melting session only to have more on the way! I usually get a bunch of crafting in but caught the flu this season and it hung around for too long! Now, that it has cleared the flu not the weather!!!

I have this months page for you. I have had this picture tucked in with this Close To My Heart "Bliss" Paper Pack for awhile now! These papers were perfect for this lift. and the photo is a heritage one following Heather's lead. It had tape on the edges and my Grandmother's writing on the back in pencil. So, this was something I really wanted to add to the page. I got the photo enlarged and adjusted the color a bit. Made a copy of my Grandmother's writing on a tan cardstock. From the lift I used the cluster in the left corner below the photo and placed my journaling and title similar. I placed a little journaling spot sideways so I can add either the date, which I am researching or the street address for the house that my Grandmother grew up in.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment