Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Challenge for a Simple Scrapper!

Do you ever look at a layout and absolutely love it, but think that it is not your style? 
Well, therein a challenge lies!  A chance to jump out of the comfort zone! 
I thought Kimmy's layout this month was spectacular! 
But simple scrapper me was completely overwhelmed at how I was going to
do justice to lift her layout.  Well, here it is . . .


I think I did it!!!!  I am thrilled with the way it turned out! 
And I love that I finally scrapped these pictures of my boys from 6 years ago!
Just needed the right inspiration to do it!
 
Are you inspired?
YES?  Great!  Let's see what you create!
You could possibly win an opportunity as a Guest Design Team Member on our blog!
 
~ Much scrappy love, Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment