Sunday, April 27, 2014

April's Scraplift - Signal Hill

Hi, It's Michelle! We are finally getting around to Spring weather in Newfoundland, Canada! It's funny that the picture I used on my page was from last year in March. We had took a "run" as they say (a drive) just after all the snow had finally melted. Got the kids posed and took a shot of the city in the background at the top of Signal Hill. Anyway, Here we are in 3rd week of April and there is still snow on the ground in the most Northeasterly point of North America!

So on to my lift, "I mixed it up!" Tess had mentioned seeing a boy spin on her inspiration. I started out going boy themed and then added some flourish and shimmer!


Here is Tess's inspiration:

Join us for the challenge and show us your lift!

No comments:

Post a Comment