Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bring on a challenge . . . .

Hey All!!! Heather here!!  I had a great time lifting this layout based on GDT Phillis' inspiration!!!
 
 
I have gotten in the habit recently of using 1 pic on pages, so I found it a challenge to put 2+ pictures on a layout!  The other challenge for me is using patterened background paper!!  I hate covering up pretty paper!!!  HAHAHA!!!  But I did it!!!  And not only that but this page then inspired 2 more soccer pages of the other 2 triplets!!  Guess what!  One of the pages even has 3 pics on it!!!
 
Thanks Phillis for your awesome inspiration!  Great getting to know you while being our guest!!  And thanks to all of you for stopping by our site, checking things out and leaving comments on all of creative scrappiness!!!
 
~ Heather





1 comment:

  1. Great job on your LO!! Glad you are moving out of your comfort zone to use patterned paper for your background and more than 1 photo on you page.

    ReplyDelete