Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November Lift - Happy American Thanksgiving!

1st I want to wish all you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Canadian Thanksgiving was back in October before Halloween. It is still hard for me to get me head around that, since I have always had the Parade on TV while preparing or helping to prepare for the feast.
We are planning to celebrate here in Canada with the American Thanksgiving. That way I can get the mindset and start our Christmas season right! It sneaked up on me last year....

Anyway, on the this month's challenge...you still have some time to link up before the month is up!


I loved Wendy's layout...bright and colorful squares and buttons. I will more than likely pull from this layout again!

I was working on some pages of a day trip we took with the kids over the summer. Since, I had a great shot that I enlarged of my husband with the kids at one of the scenic stops/lookouts! I wanted to include part of a travel map about the scenic drive and stops along the route. The travel map worked out as my photo mat. Even those, the photo and the mat had blues/greens. I went with more neutrals, earthly tones since it reminds me of heritage pages, family and outdoors. Plus, all my accent elements blended well!





Here is Wendy's layout...

Remember to link up on the sidebar for your chance to be our next Guest Design Team Member!




No comments:

Post a Comment